Friday, October 8, 2010

It's a Scary Subject


Halloween is drawing near...


...so is my desire to decorate for the season.


However-the season always seems to disappear 
before 
I have as much as a black wreath on the door or a skeleton in the window.  


I think that is why I adore 
gathering and glaring at photographs of other's Halloween decorations.


They make me feel as though I am there-
in the spooky spirit and haunted happiness 
of Halloween.


Simone Lagies
-the imaginative lady who evoked these eerie images-
certainly brings out the ghostly gawker in me ;-)

(All photos above except the skeleton hello and black crepe wreath 
were published in Better Homes and Gardens October 2007 issue. 
Skeleton hello is from a current catalog whose name I cannot remember because I tore it out without noting it..oops.
The black crepe paper wreath is from Family Circle magazine)

May you be enchanted too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris..
    Neat!
    Ride around Park Hill and Hill Top..
    both areas usually have pretty neat decorations!
    hugs..
    Loui

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Please tell me your thoughts.