Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Elements of White- My First Blog Party

Today I decided to participate in my first blog party-
White Wednesday 
by Kathleen at this wonderful place


I know what you are thinking...
where is the white?



Although I love, love, love neutral interiors
-rooms all dolled up in glorious shades, textures and contexts of white and off white-

I suppose that I would be considered more of an eclectic type...



-opting for elements of white -
like the iron garden urn hidden in among the old tattered leather bound books 
(books are a true favorite of mine-I even love the musty smell)


Or the backdrop of vintage bird prints,
(old prints and bookplates are also in my favorite things for decorating repertoire)
antique jewelry embellished candles, and 
an old doorway crown from a Denver salvage yard



Truth be told-it is the element of white that indeed steals the show
and makes everything around it more special somehow.

Thank you for participating in my first blog party. 
I had a good time :-)

I hope that you had a good time too.

1 comment:

  1. Just a little hint of white is sometimes nice. It makes the white just pop out! Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Please tell me your thoughts.