Friday, August 13, 2010

On a Wing and a Prayer-Before and After

Weekends always get me thinking about projects.
So-in preparation for this weekend-I thought that
 I would post one of my (many) past weekend projects.


These are wing chairs that I purchased on Craigslist for $50
after I slipcovered them in velvet.


This a photograph of the same wing chairs before
I slipcovered them in velvet ;-)


Above is another view of my rendition.

And as a bonus...


I thought that I would throw in a photograph of what I affectionately call my
"thrift store vignette"
because all three of these items cost a mere $6 total!

I would love to hear about your weekend projects 
and 
even see a few of your thrift store vignettes.

I hope your weekend is filled with love and laughter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris..
    nice job!1
    I have not forgotten you..
    will email soon..
    personal family issues..
    warm sandy hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Please tell me your thoughts.