Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Decorating for Academic Types


Much of my daily life occurs in a Chemistry Department at a State University.  

Fortunately, 
I have my own little space that I have been able to create exactly as I want it to be.

Also with great fortune, I have a Department Head who graciously accepted my offer to spruce up the rest of the office up as well.  

Slowly I have been gathering items...
such as those above

(the school has been around since 1874 and houses a plethora of old scientific instruments, laboratory notebooks, black & white photographs and all sorts of odd chemical contraptions)

and
 devising a plan.

Some of my plans have already been implemented 
while others are in the works.

I have yet to take "before" and "after" photographs 
but will soon 
and post them as well.

May you be fortunate enough to have your own little space 
to create exactly as you'd like it to be 
...wherever you are.

Cristine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Please tell me your thoughts.